4 de julio de 2007

NEVER


Never has this feeling

made love to me like this...

never have I dreamt about you,

felt about you like this...


Like this night oh so terrible,

and cold, and beautiful...


Like this night oh so peaceful,

that so much wants to be free...

free from your spells and worries,

and coldness and light...


No, no I won´t,

I will not let myself dissapear,

will not let myself fade away...

not ever again...


Because this words oh so powerful,

this songs, this potions,

this nothing, this always...

because never has this night

made love to me like this,

like this death... like this death...


LA
image: balcon_sa



No hay comentarios.:

ENLAZAME

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Photobucket
Photobucket cols="30" rows="4" id="texto"

Sophie Lancaster

yidneth.com: Priscilla Hernandez, arte de Fantasía y de Hadas y música Gótico Etérea