24 de julio de 2007

FUN, CHARMING!!
This is Stephen King and Michael Jackson´s ghosts story.
Of course, there´s a larger version, but it´s very long; like a short movie. So I brought to you
the short one, so that if you want, you can later go and download the long one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq-du2xrRf4



AND WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SCARE MY FAMILY?

AND WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SCARE MY BABY? SHE NEEDS ME

AND WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SHAKE MY FAMILY TREE?

AND WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE INTRUSION, TO SEE ME?

You put a knife in my back, shot an arrow in me!
Tell me, are you the ghost of JEALOUSY?


Tell me what u think...!

No hay comentarios.:

ENLAZAME

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Photobucket
Photobucket cols="30" rows="4" id="texto"

Sophie Lancaster

yidneth.com: Priscilla Hernandez, arte de Fantasía y de Hadas y música Gótico Etérea